Hello and Welcome to JADa’s Tea Lounge
This is a dedicated space for all tea lovers but with a health twist. I mainly focus on the health aspect of drinking herbal tea.
But in drinking these amazing tea we need to think about the water that we are using to make it.
This is why I am writing this article about the facts about distilled water and to make it clear about some of the statements that are being provided in the form of scare tactics which sometimes are provided by companies trying to sell their products.
The good thing is that we (consumers) are becoming more aware of these tactics and doing our own research to find the correct information so that we can make a more informed choice.
This brings me to the actual facts about distilled water. Many of these facts are science based. What I have found out during my research over the last few years.
Facts About Water Distillation
- Distilled water is best water for humans and animals
- Tap water will leave residue in your body which will build up over time, Distilled water will leave no residue or build up in fact it will help to clear any build up, toxins in the body.
- Water distillation is known to remove the largest amount of contaminants compared to other water treatment system.
- Water distillation is the most effective method for removing contaminants such as, biological (bacteria, viruses, and so on) organic, inorganic.
- Complete natural water is odourless, tasteless and colourless and it is the only natural solvent that the body receives without damage to cells and tissues.
- Distilled water is the closest that you can get to pure drinking water (H20)
- Distilled water acts as a solvent in your body and it does this by dissolving nutrients so that they can integrate into every cell in the body.
- It will dissolve the cells wastes so that the toxins will be removed from the body
- Helping to dissolve inorganic minerals that are lodged in the bodies tissues. It will eliminate substances and at the same time purifying the body.
- Helps to maintain efficient functioning of the liver, lungs and other vital organs.
- Did you know that prescription drugs are made with distilled water?
Distilled Water Treats
Distilled water treats many things which I will be listing below, the water distillation will significantly reduce the levels of contaminants in tap water as mentioned earlier and many of these contaminants are unable to be treated with just boiling tap water.
- Atrazine (herbicide/pesticides)
- Biological contaminants (viruses, water-borne cysts like cryptosporidium and bacteria)
- Trichloroethylene (TCE)
My Thoughts on Drinking Distilled Water
Drinking distilled water is the closest we will get to drinking pure water (H20) and this can greatly improve our health.
You can find my list of the best water distillers RIGHT HERE.
With all the contaminants now found in tap water it is becoming clearer that we need to take control of making sure that our drinking water is going to benefit us and not harm us.
I have written an article on the Arsenic in Tap Water that may interest you.
Thank you for visiting JADa’s Tea Lounge
I would really appreciate your liking and sharing this article.
I would also like to hear from you and what you think about herbal teas and the benefits that they give to the health of your body.
Also what are your thoughts on distilled water?
I would love to hear from you. You can leave me your questions and or comments in the comments section below.
Thank you for reading and if you would like to read more please subscribe to JADa’s Tea Lounge and you will be notified when I have added new content.
Herbal Teas at JADa’s Tea Lounge
it is indeed important that we take care to drink clean water – great post 🙂
Thank you for visiting JADa’s Tea Lounge I really appreciate your comment, feedback and support.